Friday, September 12, 2008

Future

In my future i want to be welder so i can make good money and i will be able to have nice things. Right now i am taking a college course for my welding. I want a nice big house with a huge basement. I want a nice big car just to ride in style. I am not much for one to blend in but i know somebody will want me to. Kelsy is who I am dating now and hope to be with her in the future. She will want to ride in class instead of some old junker like i have now. She would have the nice ride ill have the clunker. That is what is going to happen in my future i have that feeling bout it. If it don't happen that way at least ill know that I don't have to have nice things or expensive things because kelsy doesnt see things that way and i am sure she wont see that way in the future either.