Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Well lets see here i really don't know the names of the food my family cooks but i do know the name of my favorite its called hash brown casserole i think. The 10 reasons i like thanksgiving is because i get to see all my family that i usually don't see till thanksgiving. My family lives everywhere so they don't get to come down very often. Two we get out of school. Three we don't have to work usually i do this year. Four, I love the food. Five the football games are usually good. Six, i get to stay at my grandmas and mess around in the river with my truck. Seven, get to hunt alot. i like to shoot the thanksgiving turkey ha ha. Eight, When its thanksgiving my Uncle doesn't preach to me that much because hes busy preaching to somebody else i like that alot ha ha. Nine, i dont really like to ride horses but i usually have to get on one and ride it awhile so im sure it wont act up when we put some little kids on it. Ten, Its Thanksgiving what is there to not like about it....

1 comment:

Amanda Kirkpatrick said...

hash brown casserole?? sounds yummy!!! might need to get the recipe!!!