Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Well I remember way back to the first years of school like 3rd grade. I had a teacher named Mrs. Sanders or Ms. Sanders something like that. She used to always talk to me when i was reading. I think its partly because she knew i had trouble reading with somebody talking to me. I finally asked her why she kept doing that she simply replied you have to practice at reading to get better. I can see that you have trouble reading when there is a bunch of noise. So to be able to get over that you have to practice. Two weeks went passed and i still could not read very good. Another two weeks and still nothing. It took me almost six weeks to finally figure out that i was actually getting better and was actually reading faster. Without her help I probably wouldnt be reading very good. Now I can read any where and around whatever noises i want to. I just choose not to read anymore

No comments: